10.1.12

This Must Be Boring :(

holiday was over and i got soooooo mad when i realized it. so, my holiday was pretty good. but, it looked a kinda bored when i realized that you were not here (with me) lol

so, my first day.. called by yesterday :)
so, yesterday was interesting. school allowed their student to go home at 12 am. and i was sooo happy to know that, thats normal actually. but, it was gunna be soo special when i met him :D  lol
kemarin pas pulang gue ketemu dia, gak tau dia ngerti atau ngeliat gue apa gak, yang penting hari itu gue bisa ketemu dia, and that was my day closing :))

second day. pelajaran makin penuh. jam pertama udah dimulai dengan tugas pkn yang gak ada ampunnya. my teacher asked my friends and i to analyze about right bullying. dan gue ambil tema child traficking. gak ngerti bener atau gak tapi minggu depan harus siap presentasi. berikutnya, berjalan seperti biasa, membosankan. matematika, biologi, bahasa indonesia, bahasa inggris.

go to my next entry ------>



see ya,

leena

No comments:

Post a Comment