27.1.12

Start to Have a New Life ❤

Hai everyone :))
How's life? I have a lotta story to tell..

So, sekarang gue udah mutusin buat move. Gue sayang hidup gue, gue gak mau gue terpuruk buat satu masalah. Apalagi setelah dia judge gue sebagai provokator di akun twitternya. Udah cukup gue sakit.

And I start spending my time, with friends, with everyone who loves me dude {} I can't realize, how long I can't enjoy my life? How long I can't enjoy every street I have passed.

I have a reason why I decided to move. Because I love my life. And because he has found his true one.

LOVE. Cinta itu gak bisa dibilang munafik. Karena cinta datang tak terduga. Have a blast with your new one :)) Dan gue gak pernah bilang dia salah :))

So, everyone! Enjoy your weekend :))

Love,



Leena


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment