3.2.12

Thanks God, It's Friday yippie !

Good night everyone :))
So sorry to not see you for a week, but surely I pretty miss ya blog (˘⌣˘)ε˘`) so I have a lot of news to tell, but now, I'm being addicted by that one boyband from england, ONE DIRECTION. They are cool dude {}

So thanks god, one week got faster anyway :) but, yeea I'm still waiting for someone XD let me call that one guy by 'arashi'. So i'm getting so mas at him, I dunno how it cud be, but I'm dreamin' of him all the night {}

What I really feel when I realize that arashi do exchange his mobilephone with my classmate is, you know what. I got jealous! I got mad! And he cudnt realize it.
But anyway I can't wait for this week to come! Do you know? Arashi'd
Iyk to exchange his mobilephone with mine! Lool :')

Arashi, I'm getting mad at ya ​(˘⌣˘)ε˘`) you are my classmate, but I wish it means that we are also lovemate. Please, I wish someday you're truly be mine!

Love,


Leena

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment