4.2.12

Happy SunnyDay (✿◠‿◠)

Good morning everyone :))
Someone gave me a huge smile last night, and this morning I have opened my eyes with long smile around my mouth.

so everyone, I have a lot of things to do and I can't tell you but soon. Actually, I want this SunnyDay to be free day, but I just realized that it can't be. Fact, yea I have a lot of things to clear soon.

So this morning I found my phone under my head and it rang and said 'I need to be chargered' lool :') then, I found my sister in her bedroom, but I couldn't find my parents. Where did They go? It was quite early and they were gone, good,

But, don't worry hahha I have one direction on my iPod and it's screaming along my mowning (✿◠‿◠)
So I have my shuffledpod, cutepad, headphone, book, my dool, and my sketch book! Have a great sunnyday!



Leave my photo, taken by myself last morning :')



I just drawn it anyway (✿◠‿◠)


Keep listening @onedirection - everything about you




Liena



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: