21.12.12

What are they focus on?

Good evening everyone x)
So, today was 21.12.2012 and like everyone has already knew, there was a rumor of kiamat. So what are you guys thinking about that rumor? Well, this post will not focus on whether you believe or not, but about how the some entertainment(s), I mean Indonesian entertainment emphasize this rumor and how they make the society afraid.

So, it has been very long time for me, wanting to post in this theme.

At about 5 pm. Before I went to take a bath, I stopped my five seconds (it was my expectation) to watch on one entertainment which discussed about this present rumor, kiamat. For the first, I appreciated them. How they wanted to get some informations toward society, but then what I thought..... They were too extreme on published their info, they were too extreme on used several diction(s) which actually they had not to use those words. And what I felt, I was afraid.

What I can conclude here is may be 1 on 3 people feels afraid of this info, no its not our (as 1 on that 1 people) mistake. But, hey emphasizing on something vivid is not good right?







No comments:

Post a Comment