19.12.12

adorable 17


Well, here is my first short story i want to tell you about.

13th of november, i had a very great and unforgettable day. Ya, that was my 17th birthday. I couldnt even realize how my life got extraordinary, pleasefull, and romantic. People whom i loved lived around me, laugh with me, cry on me. They were so cute and important.

So, i woke up as usual, 5 a.m. but that morning was different. What i got when i woke was a cake laid on my side, and i still could remember how that cake smelled. So sweet. Second by second. Minute by minute. Hours by hours. They were so unforgetable. And the day went evening, and we got together.... my birthday blast.

Millions bunches of thanks for those people came to my birthday blast, and all the memories we had went into the sweetest. How Adi became a very ‘krik-krik’ precenter. How Flo sang very professional (as usual). How we catched many many photos. Those all were adorable. and it went 10 p.m we went home.....

It was so surprising when i arrived and got my door opened. I tought there was a thief got my home. I cried then.  But what the hell did they do? My beloved CLGB was inside. Got my fourth cake of the day, and they were succesed. Successed of got me cry and angry RAWR

But we realized, how Allah loved me and got me a very very very sweet life. Thousands bunches of kiss.
LIVING AND LIFING EVERY MOMENT, THEY ARE CUTE XOXO








PS : sorry for do not upload to much photos, remember? i'm in connection crisis.


love, always,



leena

No comments:

Post a Comment