3.7.11

Do You 'GIVE UP' on me??

Good afternoon my whole world :D
How's everything?? Yaa I'm feeling so cold, but why do it happens?? I think that mrs sun is getting madness, but it's false. She can't calm the cold down.. Oh please mrs sun,, give your hotness :))
And this entry may using English. Why? Because my friend from another country (may) open my blog, and I would like to say WELCOME TO MY BLOG :))
Sorry, I'm not the experts ones,, but I will try to use English ..
So, your critic and advice are needed to increase my blog in quality ..

So, how's your holiday go on?? I'm enjoying this holiday with a lot of madness. Yeah, soon I will be a Senior High School Student. But I don't have any idea about some preparation..
Ya I think SHS is more difficult than JHS . They are definitely different.
In Indonesia, we use WHITE and GREY uniform for senior high school, how do in your country??
Tell me more..

And, I don't have any idea, what should I write??
So contact me in twitter @lenaBy and my YM Amalina.Elvira@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot for coming here baby :D


Hug,


Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment