22.9.12

connection crisis

hello everyone :)
so sorry for being late to post new entry, well now i'm adorably sitting in one public-internet. so sorry to say that i have crisis on my home connection.
three months for having no post and i have a lot of story to tell. 

i was divided by system. yes. someone told me 'we all have our own system, but when we entered to school our system has to be second-ize'. and that was. for the first time of being divided, i felt much worries inside my stomach but then i found them. friends. took me and got me back. they were you guys in XI A3.

found a new experience, joined SOTR. they were so cute, you guys awesomly treated me well in four hours meeting time. and the special you, cutely greeted me. and started from that time, i started thinking about you all the time i have.

school - matter. well., here 11 grade was the time to start understanding myself and my whole passion. so, sorry fot the next time, sory for being late. always :)

here are my photo took when i had my family-holiday.  :)                                                                










 xoxo,

lenaBy

No comments:

Post a Comment